If you could pick your family...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

...we would pick the ones we already have:)  There's no denying that we have a great great GREAT family, both immediate and far-reaching.  Of course we have our fair share of crazies, but they are the ones that keep things going...I'm fairly certain I might be part of the "crazies" category! 

Three sides of my family (Uzelacs, Plunketts, and Adams) have an annual family reunion which I think is so amazing.  We weren't able to make it to the Plunkett or Adams side this year, but we were able to travel back to Jtown this past weekend for the annual Uzelac reunion.  It was a great time, and Greyson was the newest member of the Uzelac crew!  (Last year, Mallory was born on Uzelac Reunion Eve!!)



It is incredible that we all get together each year and have a chance to catch up and give lots of hugs.  My grandmother was one of 14 kids - so there is a whole lot of family to go around<3  This was the first year, since my great Uncle Petey passed away, that it wasn't all thirteen of the Uzelac brothers&sisters.  My great Uncle Dino & my Grandma, Irene, passed away this year...but their love was felt all around us at the reunion.  It was a great time and I am so glad we could be there to enjoy the day with everyone.







We also got a lot of time to spend with Gma & Pappy Butch while in town since we stayed over their house.  Greyson even got to act as a "trainer" for Gma to get her working out for the October vacation - hahha!

 Uncle Joe, Aunt Ginger, Mimi, Tausha, and Ariel&Gracie all got to visit with Grey too!





It was a super fantastic weekend and we were so glad to get so much love from our families:)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!