Booboo's Sign Language 101

Thursday, November 4, 2010

This one goes out to the grandparents and aunts, specifically.  But all other viewers, feel free to watch the video of me and my ultra knotty hair (oh yea, and I dyed it darker, yay!) talking in a super-enunciated voice about Greyson's current sign language words...its actually pretty embarassing.  But the only thing more embarassing than this video would have been re-doing it..so alas, we are left with this display of weirdness.

As I will be away in Florida on a work week, Greyson will be staying with his grandparents for the whole week.  Needless to say, I sent the most insanely long email about his schedule and what to expect for eating, sleeping, playing, and diapers that has ever been crafted.  (yea, sorry about that).  But it is my first time away from my little man for longer than 2 days and what's a momma supposed to do. 

So in the spirit of being bossy through technology - here are Grey's current sign language words.  Please use them while I'm away so he can keep practicing:)
love you & thank you!



Just when you think it can't get any weirder...the delay of audio makes my facial expressions and hand gestures more hilarious.  hahha, if this wasn't already posted to youtube, I would be tempted to 'post it to youtube.'  such a nerd.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!