writer's block means personal survey time!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

extreme writer's block of here.  so sorry.  here's a survey because it's the best i got today.  xxoxxo

-------------------------------
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
my middle name Irene was my grandmother's name (my mother's mother)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last week

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
yes!  it's a mix of print and cursive and truthfully has become more sloppy as I've aged, but I still like it and think it's pretty.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
my bologna has a first name it's OSCAR

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, three and another due this June!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so, yeesh, i hope so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? 
not really.  I think it's so easy for others to misunderstand and I always feel worried that I hurt someone's feelings after I leave a conversation anyway.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
no!  my sister Tasha and I got them removed on the same day, hahha, our poor mom and dad had to take care of both of us

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I think so.  It would have been a definite YES before I became a momma.  Now I find myself hesitating for a few seconds before answering on things that could potentially be dangerous.  with our babies depending on me, my reflex is to lean toward slightly safer activities.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Special K red berries.  or Life.  or let's be serious, Lucky Charms

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
no.  efficiency, man.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
emotionally, mentally, spiritually? yes, but always interested in pushing myself to bigger, brighter, and higher heights within these categories.
physically? kind of.  I can carry a kid on my shoulders and one in a front carrier while holding two 90lb dogs' leashes...so yeah.  but holding dry wall over my head makes me want to die.  or a chin up, you've got to be kidding me, I can't even do one. 

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
boring vanilla cone with sprinkles.  this girl won't pass up a hot fudge sundae though either.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their posture

15. RED OR PINK?
red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I like things how I like things, so it's annoying to me when things aren't how I prefer or how I think they are done 'best.'  Exhibit A:  loading the dishwasher

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
gosh, I miss my grandparents every single day.  It is ten years now for two of my grandparents passing, 6 years for my namesake grandmother, and one year for my grandfather...and still to this day, sometimes I go to pick up the phone to call them to ask them a question or tell them something funny.  I don't understand a lot about time, but I do know that when love is the frame to time; it becomes something you can't measure in standard ways.

18. ANY TATTOOS? 
Yes! I have four tattoos and would like to get a 3/4 sleeve tattoo on my left arm.  we shall see..

19. DO YOU HAVE ANY HOBBIES?
do i ever!  I like to read, write, photograph, create family yearbooks, go on walks/jogs with our dogs, volunteer, and make plans and to do lists.

20. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
none.  i'm barefoot, like almost always.  also, i hate socks.

21. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
a pb&j, lemonade, and cool ranch doritos.  i'm 29 weeks pregnant, so i'm not kidding I could eat like three hamburgers right now, a large fry, and like half a chocolate cake.  HAH.

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Gemma talking in her imagination game of being a girl at her office working hard (she's typing on a broken laptop) and Law & Order SVU marathon on tv (I've seen this episode like four times but still won't change it.  I like to pretend that Benson and Stabler are my real friends).

23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
yellow!

24. FAVORITE SMELLS? 
Brandon's neck, bacon cooking, newborns, baby shampoo, fresh cut grass, summer wind, and pine trees

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Brandon

26. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
oooh, so hard to choose.  to be our home that we live every single day? mountain hideaway.  but if we're talking vacation than beach house.  I love the beach, but I love the seasons and varying weather more.

27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
American football on tv, basketball and volleyball in real life.

28. HAIR COLOR?
dirty blonde

29. EYE COLOR?
green

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, but I really should.

31. FAVORITE FOOD? 
pizza.  i'm a child.  I could eat pizza everyday.  I also love zucchini, asparagus, and build-me-own salads at Hoss's.  also, chocolate, all the chocolate.

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings.  Rom Coms make me feel smiley and mushy inside.

33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Before We Go (it's on Netflix right now).  It was sweet.

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Brandon's white v-neck tshirt.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
all the seasons!  right now because we are just finishing winter, I'm looking forward to summer.  but I also love winter and spring.  and Fall is my favorite of all of them.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? 
Huggas

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
it's just so hard to choose, i love chocolate and dessert so much, but walnut chocolate chip cookies tend to never fail me.

38. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio

39. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? 
computer

40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Better than Before by Gretchen Rubin and The More of Less by Joshua Becker and listening to Tell the Wolves I'm Home on audible. 

41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
I'm on a laptop, silly.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
rain, thunderstorms, the rhythm of our children's breath after they've fallen asleep, country music on the car radio when the windows are down in the summer, windchimes, the song of the mourning dove

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
a love of the rolling stones are in my genetic make-up, but I also can't deny the beatles.  this isn't a very nice question.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Thailand

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
making up songs or stories for the kids on the spot.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
Johnstown, PA

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? 
Johnstown, PA

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Brick

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
green (and it's a truck)

50. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THIS EVENING?
nothing! joy of joys.  playing outside with the kids, dinner, a walk with the dogs, The Voice, and reading before bed.  bliss.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!